General Electric Top Freezer - Refrigerator Water Valves
General Electric Top Freezer
- Building on Thomas Edison's inventive genius, the General Electric Company was founded in 1892. Along with Westinghouse Electric, GE dominated the electric industry in America for decades.
- The General Electric Company, or GE , is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in the State of New York.
- The General Electric is the fourth album to be released by New Zealand band Shihad, in 1999.
- A refrigerated compartment, cabinet, or room for preserving food at very low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- deep-freeze: electric refrigerator (trade name Deepfreeze) in which food is frozen and stored for long periods of time
- A device for making frozen desserts such as ice cream or sherbet
- Pokemon has 493 (as of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) distinctive fictional species classified as the titular Pokemon.
- Be taller than
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
Frozen Chocolate Granola Cream Cake Recipe
2 cups whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 box (6 oz) Nature Valley® dark chocolate granola thins, unwrapped
1 cup Cocoa Puffs® cereal
1. Line 8x4-inch loaf pan with foil. In large bowl, beat cream, sugar and vanilla with electric
mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
2. Spread 3/4 cup of the whipped cream evenly in bottom of pan. Place 3 granola thins, chocolate side up, on top of cream. Top with 3/4 cup whipped cream. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the cereal evenly over top. Spread 3/4 cup of the whipped cream over cereal.
3. Repeat layering with 3 granola thins and 3/4 cup whipped cream. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cereal, 3/4 cup whipped cream and 3 granola thins. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or up to 2 days.
4. To serve, let cake stand at room temperature 5 minutes. Remove plastic wrap. Place serving platter upside down over pan; turn platter and pan over. Remove pan and foil. Break remaining granola thin into pieces; sprinkle over top. With sharp knife, cut crosswise into 1-inch-thick slices.
Similar posts: magic chef beverage refrigerator 407c refrigerant wine refrigerator lock built in mini fridge candy frost free fridge freezer federal refrigerator refrigerator cars refrigerated air dryer freezer bottom fridge freezer cooking
- (火) 10:07:42|
- Category: None